Comments on Comments

Thanks to the people who read any of these, and thanks also to those who took the time to post comments, especially those related to my most recent account of the lady who shopped and scheduled with multiple vendors.

I guess there are as many possible interpretations as there are readers.

However, the anonymous poster got the wrong impression about me not liking people; more accurate to say I don't like people who treat me as that lady did.

Luckily, there are a lot more people who wouldn't do what she did than there are people like her.

As for being happier in another occupation, there's not much else I would qualify for now.

A blog like this acts as a pressure relief valve. This is where I can relate some of my experiences and my reactions to them without embarrassing anyone but myself.

Safecracker

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Safe Combinations On File

Antique Safe Prices & Values: "How Much Is It Worth?"

Safe Boobytraps: Tear Gas and Unknown Contents